Why Divorce Mediation?
At New Leaf Mediation Group our goal is to help families resolve their differences in a fair and amicable way. Divorce is a major transition that affects almost every aspect of your life. Our team of experienced professionals will help you reach an agreement to dissolve your marriage through a non-adversarial process that allows you and your spouse to work together to make decisions. The New Leaf path to resolution is reached through constructive communication that is designed to preserve post-divorce family relationships for a healthier and brighter future.
Divorce does not have to be emotionally or financially devastating. Divorce mediation with New Leaf Mediation Group can help you to overcome your fears, achieve your goals and follow a constructive, efficient and cost-effective path to a resolution that benefits everyone involved, especially children. With New Leaf Mediation Group you will experience the Better Way to Divorce.®
Pennsylvania New Jersey
Why Choose New Leaf Mediation Group?
• Free Consultation. Night and weekend appointments available.
• Flat Fee. We provide a fee quote for your divorce at the free consultation. No hidden charges or hourly fees.
• Affordable Payment Plans. To better assist you during this difficult time, we offer payment plans and we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
• We help you with your divorce from start to finish. We are a team of lawyers working together to help you resolve your divorce on terms that are fair. Avoid the win-lose focus of litigation.
• Considerably less expensive than litigation. Complete your divorce for almost the price of a retainer fee.
• Confidential and private. Avoid having your financial and personal history released to the public.
• On your time schedule. You decide the pace of mediation.
• Your divorce is tailored to meet your family’s needs. You and your spouse decide your family’s future.
• Post Divorce Help. We provide solutions and tools so you can move on with your life.
Are you ready to turn over a new leaf?
Divorce Mediation ~ A Better Way to Divorce.®